Thursday, June 07, 2012

TT

TT

Decided after a long spring of no racing to try and stretch my legs with the Tour de Mont Pleasant TT last night.  It was without a doubt the hardest effort I've made on a bike over the past six months, as riding has been hit and miss lately.  The course was about as much fun as a 4.1 mile course can be, and there were a lot of volunteers on the course keeping things safe.  Registration took 45 minutes which severely cramped my warm-up, but did provide the opportunity to stand in line and catch up with a few friends.  

I believe my time was 10:28, good enough for 12th in the cat 4's.  There were some flyin' guys in my category - I believe the winner beat my time by almost a minute.  Regardless, it was fun.  Looking forward to helping Jake on Sunday at the water stations.

No comments: