Friday, February 15, 2008

Training and E-bay...

First, here is a shameless plug for a new e-bay auction I'm listing. Buy it and I'll give you a high five and a hammer gel next time I see you.



Second, now that I am back to normal health I have been resuming training with my new training partner. Unfortunately when the weather gets nice she'll have to stay home, as I think she would be a bit of a drag after more than 5 miles of running behind me...

Despite what the picture would lead you to believe, I've actually lost weight since 'cx...I look like a tubbo here. Probably should lay off ice cream sometime soon anyway...

Enjoy the snow while we have it!


jb

7 comments:

Doug said...

So you spin your winter away on the rollers... and use your Yoga ball and little Yoga weights. What is the jersey on the wall? That is a nice looking basement. But you need new carpet, something in shag. What is that black thing on the wall just to your left. And the dog could use a brushing...

jbhancock said...

The carpet is original and the jersey (middle) is my Alma College lacrosse jersey. It is bordered by two of Kristie's Alma College basketball jerseys.

I prefer to call it a "balance" ball...no yoga going on here!

Doug said...

Time to toss out that old worn out carpet, and get yourself some good old 1970s shag carpet in yellow, and a disco ball! Remember, disco lives :)!

You don't do Yoga? I do Yoga twice a week (well, most weeks).

Ok, back on the trainer...

Breezer said...

I read a rumor that you will be racing Cat 1/2 this year. Very interesting stuff, very interesting. I guess I'll see you on the starting line at Cone.

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

whoa!! JB looks, like your pretty serious! and goin 1/2 just for fun? good luck pal, we'll be rootin for ya!

jbhancock said...

Man, I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure you have to at least be a 3 in order to move to a 2, and that whole 1 thing...that is just crazy.

Can't wait to go fight field sprints in the 4's till I can win one...

Doug said...

Are you upgrading to 2?