Wednesday, May 23, 2007

House

As Jake so truly pointed out, it is time for a new post, so here it is. Kristie and I bought a house!! For all you homeowners out there, you know what these past 8 days have been like for me. For those of you who don't have the pleasure of mowing your OWN back yard, believe me it is a great experience. Kristie has been busy hanging pictures and moving furniture. I've been busy trying to find matching socks from the mess of clothes I have. (Kristie's closet is already 100% organized...I'm living out of boxes still). I can't believe she puts up with me sometimes!!

As for cycling, I'll be racing on Monday in G.R. at the Gaslight criterium. That's about as far ahead as I've thought lately.

Oh yeah we just got some new $ for the cyclocross race...if you know of anybody who would like to help (physically or financially) please let me know!

See ya.

No comments: